Sydney Taverners 100 Club Terms and Conditions
Sydney Taverners 100 Club
Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter and the prize details form part of these Terms and Conditions. Entry into the Sydney Taverners 100 Club (“the Lottery”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entries not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions are deemed ineligible.
- The organiser is The Lords Taverners Australia Sydney Branch Inc
ABN 79 881 244 303.
- The Lottery is open to all residents of New South Wales, aged 18yrs and over. Committee members of the association associated with the lottery, and the spouses and dependent children of the aforementioned persons are ineligible to enter.
- The lottery commences at 12:00am on December 8th 2021 and concludes at 11:59pm on December 8th 2021 (“Lottery Period”) or when all 100 tickets are sold.
- Eligible entrants will be allocated one (1) entry every time they purchase a ticket for $100. Eligible entrants may enter the lottery as many times as they like until the 100 tickets are exhausted.
- The organiser’s decision in relation to any aspect of the Lottery is final and binding on every person who enters the lottery and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The prizes are $2,500, $1,500 and $500. Total prize pool valued at $4,500. The prize winners will be transferred their prizes within 2 business days of the draw.
- Prizes will be drawn at 7pm, Wednesday March 8th 2021 at The Lord Dudley Hotel, Paddington.
- The organiser will attempt to notify the winners by telephone by close of business on the day after the draw, and will send a written confirmation by email, as well as publishing the results on https://lordstavernersnsw.org.au/
- The organiser will arrange the transfer of the prizes.
- If for any reason the prizes are not claimed by the winners, or the winners cannot be contacted within 7 days of the draw, the organiser reserves the right to conduct further draws as may be deemed necessary.
- By accepting a prize, a winner agrees to participate in and cooperate as required with all reasonable media editorial requests relating to the prize. In consideration for the organiser awarding the prize to the winner, the winner hereby permits the winner’s image and/or voice, as recorded, photographed or filmed to appear in connection with media or the advertising or marketing thereof, in any media whatsoever throughout the world, and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
- No liability for any loss, damage or personal injury which is suffered or sustained as a result of taking or using the prize will be accepted, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- The organiser reserves the right to cancel or modify the lottery at any time.
- To provide this Lottery, the organizer needs to collect personal information about each eligible entrant. If an eligible entrant does not provide the information requested, the organiser will not be able to provide the eligible entrant lottery entry. Each eligible entrant agrees that subject to the Privacy Act, the organiser or its agents may do the following: Transfer personal information confidentially to the organiser or other organisations that provide services in relation to the lottery, including transferring personal information within Australia. B) Use prize winner’s personal information in any media for publicity purposes associated with the lottery without any further payment or other compensation, unless the prize winner notifies the organiser at the time of accepting the prize.